Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602
Tenebrism

Monday, April 13, 2015

rotunda blog

          I am doing my rotunda blog on the project about isis.  I agree with the group that did the isis project as it was very informative and gave you some information that I wouldn't have gotten form the news.  I think ISIS is a huge problem and the media honestly hasn't been covering it enough.  We are using missile strikes on these people and the media is more concerned with the kardashians or something else stupid.  This is a serious problem for the United States and should have more light shined upon it.  I personally have to look into it everyday or every other day just to stay up to par with it and I think its ridiculous and I think everyone else should keep tabs on this because it could snowball into something much bigger then it is right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment