Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602
Tenebrism

Monday, March 23, 2015

Rotunda project response

(In response to Laura Kesnig's project "Get the facts: common misconseptions among ESM highschool honor students")

I was quite intrigued by this  project; prior to viewing this informative poster I was unaware of many of the correct answers  posed.  However by being in humanities I also have become  concious of other questions that I otherwise would have been oblivious to.  I feel that this project is extremely important for esm students to see  because of the incredible percentages of honors students who have no clue about what is truely happening in their world. Many people, not just students take what they hear and  accept it as truth. It is so imprortant to research for your self to creat your own opinions, and not just  take the opinions givin by the media, or other  sources. (Which I have learned that90% of media in America is controlled by only 5 major corporations- as presented by Sean Hanlon)

No comments:

Post a Comment