Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602
Tenebrism

Monday, November 17, 2014

Blog #2 Crapehangers


Tis ones folly to fall into a pessimistic pattern. But without my dear adversary in life, living would not be as half as fun without hearing flibbertigibbets spewing flapdoodle pell-mell. Your odious quarrels and disputes do not change my positive disposition one bit, it in fact augments my passion for positivity. 

I strongly believe in the future, I believe in our children, but recently my faith was rattled due to, to put it vaguely, startling life experiences. Perhaps the problem lies within the mentality the elders set into our precious seeds, almost like an acid rain burning off the outer shell and poisoning the nutrient center.Think to yourself one moment; "Why do I think like this? How did I get here?" That's a brilliant question, how did you get there? 

No comments:

Post a Comment