Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602

Caravaggio, The Taking of Christ, 1602
Tenebrism

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Drawing of Mary Ane



This drawing is the way I picture Mary Anne after she has gone insane. As you can see I added the tongue necklace as her piece of jewelry and I put some bruises on herslef to show how she is getting beaten up on the outside, but is still staying strong on the inside. The message bubbles above her head are things that she are thinking of. Notice how I didn't add her husband because she doesn't care about him anymore. She has turned to a completely different kind of person after visiting the war.  All she cares about is killing and survival of the fittest pretty much. I liked drawing this because I got so show a little of my creative side.

No comments:

Post a Comment